This story was originally published here.
When you’re a trend investor, like me, the right stocks tend to reveal themselves. You’re not just putting your faith in one CEO or one company’s next-quarter earnings. You’re making a much bigger — and more profitable — investment in the revolutionary trends that shape our world.
Very often, these trends start with a technology breakthrough. So investing this way tends to mean investing in something new and, possibly, alien.
Or, at least, they sound that way. But here’s what I’ve learned: Most winning tech companies all do one thing. They provide a better way to gather, sort, and communicate data.
Think of Google’s (NASDAQ:GOOGL) famous search engine … Intuit’s (NASDAQ:INTU) TurboTax software … or even Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) Excel. If you could travel back in time and show someone Microsoft Excel, they’d be astounded. After Excel hit the scene in the early ‘80s, an entry-level worker could do the work of an entire accounting department from 100 years before.
Today, blockchain technology is doing the same thing for transactions — everything from currency to real estate to transferring medical records. Within the blockchain, you can do these transactions directly (with no costly middleman!) and with built-in security.
Blockchain is also being used to deal with the COVID-19 pandemic. It’s being looked into for contact tracing to help track the virus. The Wall Street Journal reported that IBM (NYSE:IBM), Ernst & Young, and other companies are working on blockchain projects to help supply chains. And the Senate has reportedly considered blockchain technology for remote voting if necessary.
I know the whole idea of blockchain and cryptocurrencies can seem puzzling, so the most important thing for investors to understand about the blockchain is this:
At the end of the day, the blockchain is just another software program.
A breakthrough and transformative software program, but still software.
Therefore, you can use many of the very same methods to invest in this technology as you would at the dawn of any other software revolution. In fact … if you want the best profits with less risk … you have to. So, let’s take a look at that today.
Editor's Note: Click here to keep reading.
65 Unique Ways ANYONE Can Make Extra Cash (Without Getting a Second Job)
Are you looking for great sources of real income, without having to get a second job?
Then keep reading, because author Neil George wants to send you his new book that profiles 65 simple ways to earn large amounts of work-free income.
…extra cash that you can collect ON TOP of your Social Security check…
…without messing around with crappy jobs. (Pizza delivery driver? No way.)
These are PROVEN cash-gushing strategies… the kind typically used by the wealthy elite.
And the best part…
Neil George has set aside copies of his book, Income for Life, and he’s willing to send you a hardback version today, ABSOLUTELY FREE (just pay shipping).
(Just 517 copies left, so click here to claim yours before it's ripped away.)
Here's just a sample of what you can find inside:
- Learn the secret of the $50,000 lump sum Social Security check. Seriously, it couldn’t be easier!
- Use what Neil calls the “F.H.A. Loophole” to get the government to pay your mortgage – PLUS receive hundreds in extra cash on top.(Page 217)
- Collect $100s for pictures in Old Family Photo Albums! Believe it or not, there is an easy way to turn your old artwork/photographs into $100 bills (certain businesses are desperate). (Page 297)
- Get paid every time your favorite song gets played on the radio! This little-known website allows you to tap into royalty payments every time your favorite song is played on the radio. Some lucky folks collect thousands of dollars a year! (Page 307)
- Pocket upwards of $197 PER HOUR simply by taking a walk through the woods in the fall… or $137 while visiting your favorite beach in the summer… and many, many more!
Needless to say, this book has become highly sought after.
So if you don't claim your free copy of Income for Life today, we'll send it to the person behind you in line…