Content Sponsored By: Palm Beach Research Group
The Republican tax bill is now law, and that could be great news for millions of American retirees.
In fact, Ted Benna, the man widely credited as the “father” of the 401(k), is now recommending all seniors take a hard look at their income options.
In Benna's latest book, he reveals dozens of income strategies seniors can now take advantage of to secure their retirement.
Here’s just a small sample of some of the strategies discussed:
- How to set up your own “$330,000 health care fund” (page 179)
- The secret app that could let you make $2,800/month (page 355)
- How to earn 37 to 62 times more on your money thanks to a secret, tax-free “account” (page 15)
- A Playboy’s $50 million secret anyone can use (page 315)
- The Senior Homeowners’ Reward program created by the FHA that can let you collect between $575 and $2,200 in tax-free income (page 135)
And now, thanks to a national income experiment, Benna has partnered with a publisher to ensure that seniors can get a full 384-page hardbound copy for free with shipping!
He’s calling this new strategy the “501(k) Program,” and according to Benna, it doesn’t matter if you’re currently working… retired… if you collect Social Security… if you have a 401(k) or IRA… or even how much (or little!) you have to start out with.
You, too, can use the secrets in the “501(k)” plan to sock away thousands of dollars a year!
People are raving about the different “501(k)” ideas… and we think they are some of the most interesting and profitable investment ideas we have seen in a generation.
To claim your book and see for yourself you can visit the publisher’s page by clicking here.