This story was originally published here.
While many of us would love to invest like Warren Buffett or Charlie Munger, very few people have the capital resources to do so. And unfortunately, cheap stocks sometimes get left out of the mix when social-media and television pundits make recommendations.
That’s a shame because investors of all account sizes can profit from the moves made by lower-priced stocks. These moves can be swift, so it’s important to exercise caution at all times. Consider using small position sizes and stop-loss orders to limit downside.
Perhaps most important of all, be sure to stick to high-quality companies.
You’re invited to add these five cheap stocks to your watch list and see for yourself if smaller prices can lead to bigger gains.
Can a low-priced stock offer big dividends? You bet! NOK stock rewards income-seeking investors with a generous annual forward dividend yield of 6.28%.
This stock offers a stake in a tech firm with a rich history, as Nokia was founded in 1865. But just because it’s an older company doesn’t mean it’s not ultra-modern. From smartphones to Wi-Fi to network planning and optimization, Nokia connects businesses and individuals across multiple continents.
Best of all, Nokia was an early and strong player in the shift towards 5G connectivity technology. All in all, Nokia is a world-famous name and the stock, incredibly enough, remains easily affordable…
Editor's Note: Click here to see the other four stocks.
65 Unique Ways ANYONE Can Make Extra Cash (Without Getting a Second Job)
Are you looking for great sources of real income, without having to get a second job?
Then keep reading, because author Neil George wants to send you his new book that profiles 65 simple ways to earn large amounts of work-free income.
…extra cash that you can collect ON TOP of your Social Security check…
…without messing around with crappy jobs. (Pizza delivery driver? No way.)
These are PROVEN cash-gushing strategies… the kind typically used by the wealthy elite.
And the best part…
Neil George has set aside copies of his book, Income for Life, and he’s willing to send you a hardback version today, ABSOLUTELY FREE (just pay shipping).
(Just 517 copies left, so click here to claim yours before it's ripped away.)
Here's just a sample of what you can find inside:
- Learn the secret of the $50,000 lump sum Social Security check. Seriously, it couldn’t be easier!
- Use what Neil calls the “F.H.A. Loophole” to get the government to pay your mortgage – PLUS receive hundreds in extra cash on top.(Page 217)
- Collect $100s for pictures in Old Family Photo Albums! Believe it or not, there is an easy way to turn your old artwork/photographs into $100 bills (certain businesses are desperate). (Page 297)
- Get paid every time your favorite song gets played on the radio! This little-known website allows you to tap into royalty payments every time your favorite song is played on the radio. Some lucky folks collect thousands of dollars a year! (Page 307)
- Pocket upwards of $197 PER HOUR simply by taking a walk through the woods in the fall… or $137 while visiting your favorite beach in the summer… and many, many more!
Needless to say, this book has become highly sought after.
So if you don't claim your free copy of Income for Life today, we'll send it to the person behind you in line…