This story was originally published here.
“You get what you pay for” is an old saying with some truth to it. Still, we shouldn’t misinterpret this adage to mean that good investments must be pricey. In fact, there are some surprisingly high-quality, but still cheap, stocks to invest in.
Just because a stock is affordable to most investors doesn’t mean that it represents a bad company. Also, whether a stock is truly cheap should be measured according to the company’s intrinsic value. And that, in turn, is a function of the company’s fundamentals, among other factors.
After conducting some deep due diligence, four cheap stocks to invest in rose to the top of the list:
Nomura Holdings (NMR)
Think cheap stocks always skimp on the dividend payouts? Think again! NMR stock offers a forward annual dividend yield of 3.95%, beating out many higher-priced stocks.
And with a trailing 12-month price-to-earnings ratio of 16.7, this stock’s not just cheap but a good value as well. But what exactly does Nomura Holdings do? It’s the largest investment bank in Japan and has robust operations in China besides.
Sometimes finding bargain-priced stocks means going outside of your comfort zone and your home country. And if you feel that a cooling of tensions between Asia and the U.S. are in store, then NMR stock might just be the cheap stock you’ve been looking for.
Editor's Note: Click here to keep reading.
65 Unique Ways ANYONE Can Make Extra Cash (Without Getting a Second Job)
Are you looking for great sources of real income, without having to get a second job?
Then keep reading, because author Neil George wants to send you his new book that profiles 65 simple ways to earn large amounts of work-free income.
…extra cash that you can collect ON TOP of your Social Security check…
…without messing around with crappy jobs. (Pizza delivery driver? No way.)
These are PROVEN cash-gushing strategies… the kind typically used by the wealthy elite.
And the best part…
Neil George has set aside copies of his book, Income for Life, and he’s willing to send you a hardback version today, ABSOLUTELY FREE (just pay shipping).
(Just 517 copies left, so click here to claim yours before it's ripped away.)
Here's just a sample of what you can find inside:
- Learn the secret of the $50,000 lump sum Social Security check. Seriously, it couldn’t be easier!
- Use what Neil calls the “F.H.A. Loophole” to get the government to pay your mortgage – PLUS receive hundreds in extra cash on top.(Page 217)
- Collect $100s for pictures in Old Family Photo Albums! Believe it or not, there is an easy way to turn your old artwork/photographs into $100 bills (certain businesses are desperate). (Page 297)
- Get paid every time your favorite song gets played on the radio! This little-known website allows you to tap into royalty payments every time your favorite song is played on the radio. Some lucky folks collect thousands of dollars a year! (Page 307)
- Pocket upwards of $197 PER HOUR simply by taking a walk through the woods in the fall… or $137 while visiting your favorite beach in the summer… and many, many more!
Needless to say, this book has become highly sought after.
So if you don't claim your free copy of Income for Life today, we'll send it to the person behind you in line…