This story was originally published here.
The novel coronavirus pandemic had a shot at knocking Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) down. It did … for a little bit. Then the tech giant reported strong earnings at the end of April, and Microsoft stock came roaring back to all-time highs.
In a matter of weeks, Microsoft stock has gone from $190, to $130, back to $190.
What’s the next stop on this wild roller coaster ride for Microsoft stock? Prices above $200. Here are three big reasons why the red-hot rally in the stock will persist for the foreseeable future.
- The fundamentals are strong, with Covid-19 creating a surge in demand for Microsoft’s cloud-hosted infrastructure, communications, customer relationship management (CRM) and productivity tools.
- Microsoft stock remains reasonably valued.
- The technicals look strong, and imply that this rally has legs.
There was concern that the coronavirus pandemic was going to kill IT spending trends across the globe and create significant headwinds for Microsoft’s red-hot cloud business.
That didn’t happen.
Instead, over the past three months, Microsoft’s cloud business has actually gained momentum because Covid-19 has accelerated the pivot from on-premise to cloud-hosted workflows. Demand for Microsoft’s cloud-hosted infrastructure, communications, CRM, and productivity tools has consequently surged.
Last quarter, Office 365 commercial revenues rose 25% year-over-year, as more companies moved their workflows online. Dynamics 365 revenue rose 47% year-over-year. Azure revenue rose 59% year-over-year. Microsoft Teams grew its Daily Active User base by 70% quarter-over-quarter to 75 million users.
All in all, Microsoft’s cloud-based fundamentals remain strong today. They will remain strong for the foreseeable future, too, because the enterprise cloud pivot is here to stay. Strong fundamentals should support continued strength in Microsoft stock.
Editor's Note: Click here for the full story.
65 Unique Ways ANYONE Can Make Extra Cash (Without Getting a Second Job)
Are you looking for great sources of real income, without having to get a second job?
Then keep reading, because author Neil George wants to send you his new book that profiles 65 simple ways to earn large amounts of work-free income.
…extra cash that you can collect ON TOP of your Social Security check…
…without messing around with crappy jobs. (Pizza delivery driver? No way.)
These are PROVEN cash-gushing strategies… the kind typically used by the wealthy elite.
And the best part…
Neil George has set aside copies of his book, Income for Life, and he’s willing to send you a hardback version today, ABSOLUTELY FREE (just pay shipping).
(Just 517 copies left, so click here to claim yours before it's ripped away.)
Here's just a sample of what you can find inside:
- Learn the secret of the $50,000 lump sum Social Security check. Seriously, it couldn’t be easier!
- Use what Neil calls the “F.H.A. Loophole” to get the government to pay your mortgage – PLUS receive hundreds in extra cash on top.(Page 217)
- Collect $100s for pictures in Old Family Photo Albums! Believe it or not, there is an easy way to turn your old artwork/photographs into $100 bills (certain businesses are desperate). (Page 297)
- Get paid every time your favorite song gets played on the radio! This little-known website allows you to tap into royalty payments every time your favorite song is played on the radio. Some lucky folks collect thousands of dollars a year! (Page 307)
- Pocket upwards of $197 PER HOUR simply by taking a walk through the woods in the fall… or $137 while visiting your favorite beach in the summer… and many, many more!
Needless to say, this book has become highly sought after.
So if you don't claim your free copy of Income for Life today, we'll send it to the person behind you in line…